Surface Anatomy & Length/Strength Testing
Surface Anatomy & Length Strength Testing (SALST) is a 2 day course covering a comprehensive list of muscle tests to aid therapists and trainers in working with their clients. These tests are used extensively in the Kinesio Taping course, so you can attend SALST as foundation for KT1-2, or stand alone to be used within your practice or business.
Relying on the client being able to articulate how they “feel” after an exercise or manual therapy can be hit and miss. Muscle testing is a great assessment tool for practitioners to demonstrate to your client the efficacy of a therapy technique or exercise. Before and afters can be measured and progress tracked. The body speaks for itself, as long as you know how to read it.
Practitioners can opt to attend day 1 or 2 depending on the focus of your practice. Otherwise attending the full 2 days is recommended.
Attend both days and receive a $90 discount
1 day SALST
Standard $380 / Early Bird $340 ends 7 June 2018
2 day SALST
Standard $670 / Early Bird $590 ends 7 June 2018
Day 1 Surface Anatomy & Length / Strength Testing – Upper Body
- The role of muscles within the neuromyofascial-skeletal system
- Techniques for testing the neck
- Techniques for testing the shoulder
- Techniques for testing the elbow
- Techniques for testing the wrist & thumb
- Techniques for testing the trunk – thorax
Day 2 Surface Anatomy & Length / Strength Testing – Lower Body
- The role of muscles within the neuromyofascial-skeletal system – if needed
- Techniques for testing the trunk – lumbar
- Techniques for testing the pelvic girdle & hip
- Techniques for testing the knee
- Techniques for testing the ankle
Terms & Conditions:
This course will run if there are sufficient numbers. A confirmation email will be sent 4 weeks before the start of the event as a confirmation.
All associated costs with travel to attend this course is the responsibility of the individual. We will email you a confirmation once we have minimum numbers for the course – this will be about 4 weeks before the course, so please do not book travel/accommodation until you receive a confirmation.
- Over 30 days before start of the course – refund minus $70 administrative fee.
- No refund within 30 days of the event.
- You may use the credit to attend a different course within 18 months.
- You may transfer the ticket to another person for the same event.
- All requests must be in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org